Re: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint 2013

To: Ken Alexander <k.alexander@rogers.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint 2013
From: iain macdonnell - N6ML <ar@dseven.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 15:18:43 -0800
In the US, the Department of Motor Vehicles is a state-level agency,
while the FCC operates at the federal level.

The FCC doesn't (and shouldn't) care about the intricacies of
multipliers in contesting - all they care about is that they know who
you are, and how to contact you if your signal is found to be causing
some sort of problem. That may be inconvenient for us sometimes, but
it's reality.

73,

    ~iain / N6ML