Re: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint 2013

To: RTTY Contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] BARTG Sprint 2013
From: Jim Rhodes <jimk0xu@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 01:54:09 -0600
WTF the multipliers are call areas. How the heck are you supposed to know
the multipliers if you don't send them. Maybe include it in your exchange
with every Q if you call doesn't match? And every CQ so that folks will
know that you aren't really a multiplier.
If it bothers a person that much they should go play somewhere else. I am
wearing out my delete key again.

Jim K0XU Sent from my Xoom tablet