Re: [RTTY] OT Computer Assistance

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] OT Computer Assistance
From: "Larry" <lknain@nc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2014 09:30:21 -0500
Phil, there are USB to parallel port adapters sold which could help with the printers. You can still get serial cards for computers if the USB to serial scheme doesn't work. I have used USB to serial adapters for several years.

Chances are the word processing, spreadsheet, etc will work with the newer operating system. You might have to configure a compatibility mode for them in the new operating system. Once installed on the new system, go to the properties for the app then go to the compatibility tab.

73, Larry  W6NWS
-----Original Message----- From: Phil Sussman