Re: [RTTY] *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: OT Computer Assistance

To: "Phil Sussman" <psussman@pactor.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] *** GMX Spamverdacht *** Re: OT Computer Assistance
From: "Schmidt-Eutingen" <joheschmidt@gmx.de>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 14:31:58 +0100
Hi Phil et al,

in MHO there is no reason for objecting - and for you -
no need to apologize at all.

The *silent majority* of us who have similar issues,
for sure profited from the answers.  And *clogging plethora*
- my goodness - there have been themes on this reflector
- far less important - with quite a few  ****  comments.
(Trying to be polite, I substituted the appropriate
expression by ****).

Let me thank all of you for the comments, they are
really appreciated.

My 2 (Euro)cents

73 Heinz DK 7 UM

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phil Sussman" <psussman@pactor.com>