[RTTY] 2Tone Ssetup Help

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>, "rtty-request@contesting.com" <rtty-request@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 2Tone Ssetup Help
From: paul ecker via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 15:48:17 +0000 (UTC)
Having trouble setting up 2tone as a second decoder in N1NN+Have tried
following instructions in
http://www.rttycontesting.com/tutorials/n1mm/classic/digital-interface-for-2tone/,but
 still not succeeding.I go to Digital interface window- Setup-Add Rx
Windows-OpenAdd. Rx Window(4 avail);
- In initial setup, I have MMTTY selected as window type,and under MMTTY Setup,
have the path to 2Tone directory and 2tone.exe..
but when the RX Window 2  opens, it looks nothing like the 2Tone enginewindow,
but just like the main Digital interface window I am using for MMTTY.

Any ideas where I am missing the boat on getting 2tone towork?  I have Win 7
pc, N1MM+ v1.0.5541.0

Tnx Paulkc2nyu