Re: [RTTY] 2Tone Ssetup Help

To: "paul ecker" <eckerpw@yahoo.com>, "reflector RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2Tone Ssetup Help
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <k6ll.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 12:27:36 -0700
Well another DI Window is supposed to open, along with the 2Tone engine. Maybe the 2Tone engine is hidden behind something else? Look on the left side of the bottom taskbar - do you see an icon with 2T printed on it? If so, it is running, and you just have to move stuff around until you find it.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

-----Original Message----- From: paul ecker via RTTY