Re: [RTTY] FW: If you care about CW and RTTY - time is of the essence

To: Ron Kolarik <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>,rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FW: If you care about CW and RTTY - time is of the essence
From: Matthew Pitts via RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 21:08:57 -0400
Ron,

>From what I know, there's no chance of it happening any time soon; none of the
>Yaesu radios that have System Fusion capabilities can use that mode with
>anything other than one specific accessory and if memory serves, the FT-991
>doesn't even support it, period.

Yeah, I guess you're right; it's too bad folks have to feel threatened by
things that won't happen to realize that maybe their version of events isn't
the whole story. Sadly, it's those folks that are the ones that make choices
that retard the advancement of technology in one country compared to the rest
of the world.

Matthew Pitts
N8OHU