Re: [RTTY] FW: If you care about CW and RTTY - time is of the essence

To: Matthew Pitts <n8ohu@yahoo.com>, rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FW: If you care about CW and RTTY - time is of the essence
From: Ron Kolarik <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 16:00:04 -0500
Matthew, the reason you don't see wide band digi voice in the sub band is simple. In the case of System Fusion, 12.5kHz, the baud rate is 9600 and not legal under current rules but.....you knew that was coming, the emission designators are allowed under current rules, F1D F7W .

I really don't know what the FCC or the ARRL had in mind when they went down this dirt road.

Ron K0IDT