Re: [RTTY] FW: If you care about CW and RTTY - time is of theessence

To: Michael Adams <mda@n1en.org>, "rtty@contesting.com" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FW: If you care about CW and RTTY - time is of theessence
From: Ron Kolarik <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 14:54:15 -0500
Be very careful with Sorcerer, it's a cracked commercial product and not always malware free. It will decode callsigns of P2-3 but the message remains hidden. I think one of the Hoka products works on P3 but the price is more than an SCS modem. I don't have either, had a borrowed P3 modem when I was chasing something, caught but no official response to
the complaint.

Ron K0IDT