Re: [RTTY] FW: If you care about CW and RTTY - time is of theessence

To: Jeff AC0C <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FW: If you care about CW and RTTY - time is of theessence
From: Ron Kolarik <rkolarik@neb.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 12:14:44 -0500
Jeff, sorry email problems and I'm behind. I think if you have software or
a hardware modem you can get callsigns, I've done it with P2-3 but not
tried P4. There is a small problem with decoding the body of the message
see section 2 (c) Security
http://www.la3f.no/faste/digi/winlink/ExpressTutorial1130a.pdf
Why this is allowed I'll never know.

73,