Re: [RTTY] Guess I have been away longer than I thought. +the Signalink

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Guess I have been away longer than I thought. +the Signalink USB
From: Thom Durfee <ki8w@usa.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 13:08:46 -0400
Tigertronics makes the Signalink USB and their documentation states their interface does not support true FSK keying otherwise I would use it.

I may experiment sometime with a direct FSK keying using a USB port if I can figure out how to do that. I am so used to having serial com ports but I have not owned a computer that has them for many years. USB still baffles me somewhat.

Thanks for all the comments.

Got my antenna mast up between the rain drops.

73

Thom Ki8W