[TenTec] "A low vswr will kill you ! "

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] "A low vswr will kill you ! "
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 22:38:22 -0600
Seems like I recall that a lot of the "magic length" business originated
with efforts to minimize the effects of line pickup and attendant
unbalance or common-mode current in the case of coax.

72/73, George   W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas      NETXQRP 6
Fairview, TX   30 mi NE Dallas in Collin county      QRP-L 1373
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 55th year and it just keeps getting better!
Icom IC-756 PRO #02121 (9/00) Kachina #91900556 (12/99) IC-765 (6/90)