[TenTec] ORION color:

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ORION color:
From: ny9h@arrl.net (Bill Steffey NY9H)
Date: Tue, 09 Apr 2002 09:54:38 -0500
Since TT doesn't have ( or use ) dealers,  offering a color choice doesn't
present the same inventory problems most manufacturers face.  Omni Grey for
the Old Fart Fan Club; and Black for the Consumer Electronics freaks.
  ( hmmmm  where does that put me ??)

get out the grey beads for the injection moulding machine.

ny9h