[TenTec] CW Key Clicks and Filters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] CW Key Clicks and Filters
From: N4NT@charter.net (Mike Hyder -N4NT-)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 17:26:56 -0500
Wonder if any noise might be generated by the transmitter's coming up before
some loop is locked?

Talked with a friend who was running a SGC rig.  It was interesting in that
the feeling I got was that his signal was much stronger than the S-8 on the
meter.  S-8 on the meter was stronger than the audio sounded.  He had clicks
above his signal, a secondary carrier about 700 Hz above the primary, and a
load of stuff in between.

Mike N4NT