[TenTec] CW Key Clicks and Filters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] CW Key Clicks and Filters
From: N4LQ@igLou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 06:18:39 -0000
I have QSOed K8--- twice who runs an SGC 2020. It has a strong spur 630hz
down from the carrier. I could tune down and copy his spur S9. I've tried
twice to get this across to him but it falls on deaf ears. That makes 2 of
those rigs I know of that put out this trash. There's a lot of hams now who
send 30wpm and can't copy 12wpm. Another topic though.
Other than that, I've not noticed all those clicks others are talking about.
I do remember the Johnson Viking II had some really good clix however.
Steve
N4LQ