[TenTec] Some Observations on Orion Stability/Calibration

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Some Observations on Orion Stability/Calibration
From: geraldj@isunet.net (Dr. Gerald N. Johnson, electrical engineer)
Date: Wed Jun 4 18:07:38 2003
Ground wave at HF is as good for frequency stability as world wide
propagation on 20 and 60 KHz. In fact the transmitter frequencies of WWV
on HF are monitored at Boulder some miles from Ft. Collins.

I don't recall how the frequencies of WWVH are monitored and controlled.
I'm sure its on a NBS web page mimicking one of their frequency
standards publications.

73, Jerry, K0CQ

--
Entire content copyright Dr. Gerald N. Johnson, electrical engineer.
Reproduction by permission only.