Re: [TenTec] Orion Mic Woe's

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion Mic Woe's
From: "Toby Pennington" <toby423@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 12:03:36 -0500
You are right, I was talking about the Heil cable which has a shield braid that goes around all the mike wires/ But give it try with the shield you have available and see if it works. Pin 3 is PTT, Pin 2 is gnd, and pin 1 is Mike audio, and the shield goes to the shell of your connector and the other end to the shell of the mike. Toby W4CAK

----- Original Message ----- From: "NJ0IP" <Rick@DJ0IP.de>