[TenTec] OT: Estate Inventory

To: <tentec@contesting.com>, <dx-chat@njdxa.org>
Subject: [TenTec] OT: Estate Inventory
From: "Ron Notarius" <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 22:44:08 -0500
My apologies for the very OT post, but I need some assistance.

I just got home from the QTH of my wife's uncle (SK last November).  His widow
asked me to inventory the contents of the shack and help get things ready for
disposition.

Problem is, I'm not sure what some of these items are worth.

If you can help with values on any or all of them, please email me direct
(please, do NOT reply via the reflector!) at wn3vaw@verizon.net so that I can
pass the information on to the family.

And just to be clear, before I add the list (which is below my signature), be
advised that I am NOT putting these items up for sale at this time; I do not
have them in my possession at present, and am not (yet) in a position to accept
money or arrange shipping.  I may be asked to sell some or all of them at my
club's hamfest this weekend (see www.washarc.org), but I may not; or they may
be given to other family members, or otherwise be dispersed, final decision on
that has not yet been made.  At present, I'm merely gathering information.

Any help greatly appreciated!

73, ron wn3vaw

The list:
Kenwood    TS-830S with microphone,  (generic) telegraph key, no manual
Alinco    DJ-V5 dual band HT with charger
ARRL    1994 Radio Amateurs Handbook
Callbook    1982 DX Callbook
Daiwa    CN-101L 1.8 - 150 MHz Cross-Needle SWR Bridge
IBM    VOM
ICOM    IC-21A HT with charger (I know nothing about this rig)
Kantronics    KPC3 Packet TNC (no power supply or manual available)
MFJ    MFJ-264 1 kW "Dry" HF Dummy Load
MFJ    MFJ-949E "Versa Tuner II" Antenna Transmatch
Radio Shack    "CB" style SWR bridge (model number unknown)
Radio Shack    HTA-20 2 meter HT Amplifier
Radio Shack    Pro 92 Handheld Scanner
RCA    RCU900 "Universal" Programmable Remote Control
Uniden/Bearcat    BC147XLT-1 Scanner