Re: [TenTec] (no subject)

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: "Steve N4LQ" <n4lq@iglou.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 19:03:54 -0400
Simmer down dude.
 When I had the IC-756pro2, I called Icom several times and they were very
responsive to my questions. After a lightning hit, I had to ship it in for
repairs. It was 3 weeks out of warranty. They honored the warranty anyway
and had it back to me in just over 2 weeks. That was less than a year ago. I
couldn't ask for better service. Perhaps they have improved to compete with
someone?

Steve Ellington
N4LQ@iglou.com