Re: [TenTec] (no subject)

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] (no subject)
From: Warren <kk4iz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 17:40:04 -0500
*BUT YOU DON'T HAVE THE RECEIVER THAT YOU HAVE WITH THE ORION, MY IC 775
DSP WILL NOT OUT HEAR WHAT MY ORION WILL*. *TRY CALLING ICOM AND GETTING
SOMEONE TO TELL YOU HOW TO FIX SOMETHING THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE MESS UP
WILL IT IS UNDER WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER TIME, THEY WANT YOU TO SEND IT
BACK FOR REPAIRS ( 2 TO 3 MONTHS BEFORE YOU GET IT BACK)*