Re: [TenTec] Vertical Dipole "Fringe Benefits"

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Vertical Dipole "Fringe Benefits"
From: "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 13:44:37 -0400
Ok, lets get this straight before I get confused again  :)   :)

I got out my Carr Lane book of "Handy Multipliers and Trigonometry Tables
for Engineers" which my Dad gave me back in 1968.  It lists the conversion
of meters to feet as being 3.281.  Or, in other words, one meter is equal to
39.37 inches, which of course we all know to be correct.  (3.281 x 12)

If in doubt, get out a modern tape measure, dual marked in inches and cm,
and simply look at it to be sure, as I did.

73 de Gary, AA2IZ