Re: [TenTec] Vertical Dipole "Fringe Benefits"

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Vertical Dipole "Fringe Benefits"
From: "Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 13:57:44 -0400
OK, now that I wrote this I see that the issue had already been corrected
and set to rest.  I did not mean to beat a dead horse and apologize for
having said it yet again, after it was already settled.

I should do more of what we all should do on the radio as well.....listen,
listen, listen, before "keying up".

73 de Gary, AA2IZ