Re: [TenTec] 30-day Return Policy

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 30-day Return Policy
From: Duane A Calvin <ac5aa@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 11:55:31 -0500
I agree with Bernard - I find second hand information is often inaccurate
for one of any number of reasons.  I have heard at least one "other side"
of a story - not this one.  A couple of years ago, one of the TT folks
related to me that there have been some "abusers" who order high end TT's
for part of the contest season knowing they are going to return them in
the 30 day period.  That might be one reason to decide not to do business
with an individual, if this pattern became obvious.  I don't intend to
make excuses, just to offer one alternate scenario.  I agree with Bernard
- when we don't know who the originator of the story is, or the other
side, the information is of little use to anyone.  In addition, choosing
not to do business with an individual is a separate matter from the 30
day trial period - the trial period is a moot issue in this case..

        73,  Duane