Re: [TenTec] 30-day Return Policy

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 30-day Return Policy
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@Blomand.Net>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 13:26:10 -0500
Yes, 8% is about correct in terms of $ of retail vs. $ of returns.  Most of
the RTV items (Return To Vendor) are approved as "destroy on site" so off to
the compactor/crusher they go.  Now I say, just whom do you think pays for
this?  We do, the customers.

Abuse it and loose it or abuse it and pay for it elsewhere.

73
Bob < K4TAX