Re: [TenTec] 30-day Return Policy

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 30-day Return Policy
From: "George Skoubis" <george.skoubis@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 22:25:22 -0500
Steve,

I agree with you.

My parents have been in business for over 40 years.

If they have a customer that keeps coming back and complains every time they
tell them to find someplace else to do business.  Life is too short and
money isn't important enough to live with the aggravation.

TenTec is a relatively small company that takes a lot of pride in their
product.  I admire them for "getting their hackles up" when they feel
someone has returned too many items or complained too much (or unfairly in
their opinion). It shows they have pride in their products and care about
what people say...

I'm sure there are ham dealers that won't sell to certain individuals as
well.

For the constant complainers...

If you call a company up (or visit one) and they refuse to do business with
you maybe you should look into a mirror.  Instead of saying "Shame on them"
maybe a "Shame on You" is more appropriate.  Or you can continue to bitch
about company A and buy from Company B (although sooner or later you'll be
bitching about them too...).

73,

George / KF9YR