Re: [TenTec] Paragon Questions - My first

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon Questions - My first
From: "Mike" <gu3whn@cwgsy.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 20:15:26 -0000
I quoted directly from the Ten-Tec hand book.  It follows:

"An alkaline battery will provide approximately 150 hours of backup power if
power is removed, otherwise the battery will last for its shelf life."

"When using a 9 volt Ni-Cad battery, the power should be turned on at least
3 to 4 hours per week to keep the battery trickle charged."  I keep the PSU
on all the time as previously explained.

73 de Mike GU3WHN