[TenTec] Paragon-I

To: <jt.w6fo@gmail.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon-I
From: "Rich Arland" <richard.arland@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 12:46:54 -0500
Hi:

I have had my Paragon for about 4 months and absolutely LOVE the radio! It is
the first truly "high end" rig I have ever owned and a true joy to use.

Mic: The Model 705 is the prefered mic. It is the standard Paragon mic from all
I can find out. List a "want" on this reflector and you'll have someone contact
you normally within a couple of days. I did and had my mic in less than 2
days...in all 3 folks responded, so I know there are more 705s out there.
Current price; I paid $45 plus s/h.

PSU: the Model 961 which is a 22 amp supply (if I remember correctly) and will
power the Parragon to full power output on RTTY indefinately. Going price: I
paid $165 plus s/h.

Giehl chip: try jack_g@fuse.net <jack_g@fuse.net> as I have just corresponded
with him (mssg will come via seperate attachment) and he is still in business.
He may not check his e-mail on a regular basis, just a thought.

Hope this helps.

vy 73

Rich K7SZ