Re: [TenTec] Paragon Questions - My first

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon Questions - My first
From: JT Croteau <jt.w6fo@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 15:42:20 -0500
I'm back at work with the rig.  It's still in the car but it's an
original 585 Paragon that is in VERY nice cosmetic condition.  There
is only one small scratch on the rear panel just above the power
socket.  The front panel is in near mint condition.  It is clear it
has never been in a smoking environment.  At one time it looks like it
had the RS232 kit installed as the blank has been knocked out and some
paint around the opening for the DB25 near the screws has been worn
away.

I'm stuck at work for the next few hours but I will be opening the
covers later tonight.

73's
JT - W6FO