Re: [TenTec] Paragon Questions - My first

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon Questions - My first
From: "Graham Wright" <graham-g4fuj@talk21.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 17:24:23 -0000
Information on the Geihl chip can be found on the Unofficial Ten-Tec
web pages under modifications / upgrades or some such title.  If it's
not been used for a few years there is a good chance it may come up
with  PLL error on one of the frequency ranges,  Checking the Major
Loop board for dry joints should solve this - but be careful plugging
the connectors back in (I think I've just blown a chip on mine after
rushing things :o(    ).

My favourite mic is a Shure 444 - super audio with this radio, but you
could also use a TT 705 desk mic or 701 hand mic.

73
Graham   G4FUJ