Re: [TenTec] Paragon Questions - My first

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon Questions - My first
From: Bwana Bob <wb2vuf@qsl.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 19:24:34 -0500
My book says the same thing, but I found that an alkaline battery will
leak, especially if you leave the power supply on all the time, like I
do, and the battery is continually charged. Spend the extra money on a
Nickel metal hydride rechargeable battery. I leave my power supply on
all the time, so the battery only is needed during power failures, or
when I shut down the power supply to service the rig.

                                        73,

                                        Bob WB2VUF