Re: [TenTec] RF Ground

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] RF Ground
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@doctorgary.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 06:05:22 -0400
Hi Bob,

My antennae use the same radial field of 60 or so 130' radials. The
radial plate is 360' from the house. The only connection between the
house and the radial field is via the coax shield. Are you suggesting
I run a length of additional wire from one of the radials to the
grounding point of the service entrance ground rod?

Gary, KA1J