Re: [TenTec] Corsair AGC problem

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair AGC problem
From: Steve Hunt <steve@karinya.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 09:19:51 +0000
Gil,

The audio pick-off point for the AGC circuitry is _before_ the AF Gain
control, so it shouldn't affect the AGC threshold - if it does
something's wrong.
Or do you mean that the RF Gain has to be right up high? On both my
Corsair IIs the RF Gain has to be at maximum for proper AGC action, with
the AF Gain set correspondingly low.

73,
Steve G3TXQ