Re: [TenTec] 238A parts tuner....

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 238A parts tuner....
From: K2RS <K2RSonline@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 22:23:48 -0400
  Hi John.

I'm interested in your 238A. How much would you want for the entire
tuner? I'd take the whole thing as is, if the price is right. You
wouldn't have to part it out.

My only question is about the roller inductor. I know you said there was
a burn on the roller wheel. Are there any burn marks on the roller
inductor wire? I ask because it would seem likely that if the wheel got
burned, where ever it was sitting on the inductor might have gotten
burned too.

I'll look forward to hearing from you.

73,

Jack   K2RS