[TenTec] Ten-Tec 1225 SWR Bridge Wattmeter Kit

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec 1225 SWR Bridge Wattmeter Kit
From: Stanton Bailey <obeegin@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 22:16:44 -0700 (PDT)
First post to the e-mail list.  Thanks for all the great info.
I just built the TT 1225 SWR Bridge Wattmeter kit and wanted to just say what a
fun build it was.  I'm really new to building and it was very well documented
and packaged.  Each stage was in a separate bag with all the electronics.  This
kit is really geared towards the novice builder like myself.  There is one
toroid  but even my fledgling fingers could wind it with little difficulty.
It's finished look is VERY professional and looks fantastic with my Orion II.
 It functions very well and is easily calibrated.  I would give it 5/5 and two
thumbs up.
It got me excited to build more and I think I'm going to try a K1 next.
73Stan AE7UT