Re: [TenTec] station power supplies

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] station power supplies
From: wade staggs <tvman1954@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 13:57:24 -0500
Two sets of these in the Shack. Caught the first set at Auction for around
Five Bucks with shipping. Fifteen to Twenty Day wait to get them from
China. I sure wish that we still made stuff like this in America !!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Waterproof-Pure-White-3528-SMD-300LED-5M-Flexible-Lamp-Car-Light-Strip-12V-EC001-/300678239286?pt=US_Car_Lighting&hash=item4601d1d436

300 LED's light the Shack really nice. Much less expensive than the Bulbs
and they run off of my Emergency Back Up Batteries. One strip has been
running 24/7 for about 2 years. Only 6 of the 300 LED's/Resistors?? have
failed. All are still Bright... Very Low Current used for the Light Output
achieved.

73 de Wade/KJ4WS