Re: [TenTec] station power supplies

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] station power supplies
From: "chacuff" <chacuff@cableone.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 14:15:54 -0500
I think that is when we will gain the ultimate efficiency for lighting...when we distribute DC power through our homes for lighting and avoid the inefficiencies in the crazy power supplies that are being put it the LED lighting products being sold today. Lots of heat being generated needlessly. Some work also needs to be done on the lighting temperature (color) as well. Many are still too bluish and stark looking for my tastes.

Just my opinion....

Cecil
K5DL
----- Original Message ----- From: "wade staggs" <tvman1954@gmail.com>