Re: [TenTec] LP-Pan 2 on Orion 2

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] LP-Pan 2 on Orion 2
From: Carl Moreschi <n4py3@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 09:40:02 -0500
In m opinion, it is much better to just use a separate SDR receiver such as SDRplay and have that run in parallel with the Orion. I have worked out excellent ways to share antenna connections between the Orion and SDR receivers.

This method has none of the IF problems and even allows for the SDR receiver panadapter display to always follow the transmit frequency instead of the receive frequency.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
58 Hogwood Rd
Louisburg, NC 27549
www.n4py.com