Re: [TenTec] Stray 366

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Stray 366
From: bill NY9H <ny9h@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 11:02:07 -0500

RX366 Subreceiver

(comments posted to the Ten-Tec reflector by John Henry)

<http://lists.contesting.com/_tentec/2011-12/msg00013.html>http://lists.contesting.com/_tentec/2011-12/msg00013.html

The RX366 is only part of a "receiver". It basically replaces the 2nd r
Something that I think some customers are not aware of, or have missed, since this is built using the TXRX board of the Eagle, this means that there is a 9MHz output available on a TMP connector. This can be brought out to provide a second sweep on a PC, in addition to the Main RX 9MHz IF output. Can we say "two PC Sweeps" from a single rig?? Now that provides some very interestin