Re: [TenTec] Was omni vi help

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Was omni vi help
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 12:53:06 -0500
Bill and the group

right now, unless someone has more insider information than I have…. well here
goes

service is $140 first hour
$125 second hour billed in 15 minute increments

depending on where the base line starts, taking to a Ten Tec service person
will cost between $35 and $31 per 15 minutes of chat time.

Which is still cheaper than Miss Cleo.

I have read nothing about the rates of phone support. It might be cheaper than
the above rates. Then who knows maybe Ten Tec might be working on setting up a
call center in India so you can talk to “Bob” when you have a issue with your
new radio.

Mike, WB8VGE

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/ <http://www.theheathkitshop.com/>
J e e p
o|||||||o

A man with one clock knows what time it is. A man with two clocks is never
sure.