Re: [TenTec] Was omni vi help

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Was omni vi help
From: Froiseth Richard <Rfwd6dok@centurylink.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 17:04:49 -0700
I am not trying to get something for nothing.  I just figured they (TenTec)
could point me in the right direction and at least provide me with the mod to
the board.  I purchases the Omni VI + from TenTec with the board in the radio.
The board does work it just doesn’t give the correct readings, making me think
that it was in another radio and needs the mod for the Omni VI +.  If I can’t
do the modification I will send the board back to TenTec for repair, but I
would at least like to receive the mod.

73’s
Rich, WD6DOK