Re: [TenTec] Was omni vi help

To: Thomas Kuehl <qrp_op@yahoo.com>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Was omni vi help
From: Mike Bryce <prosolar@sssnet.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 16:05:34 -0500
I remember reading that info from John Henry.

I guess my point is will I have to pay for phone support for a NEW piece of
gear?

I can certainly understand calling about a issue with an Argosy II,and being
billed,  however after handing over several thousand dollars, and then be
billed in 15 minute increments, for an issue with a NEW transceiver is a bit
much to Swallow.

I guess I see things differently. To me, it's like buying a new car then having
to pay the service department to help you figure out why the cruise control
won't work.

Mike wb8vge

Sent from my iPhone