Re: Topband: Receivers, Noise Blankers and Key Clicks

To: "Topbandreflektor" <topband@contesting.com>,"Bill Tippett" <btippett@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: Topband: Receivers, Noise Blankers and Key Clicks
From: "Clive GM3POI" <gm3poi@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 11:20:25 -0000
Can any one offer a reason why we get the following differences between the
MK5 and the Field:
FT-1000MkV                      69                      100
Elecraft K2                  66                 115
TS-870                       63                  87
FT-1000Field                 60                  88
I was under the impression that the guts were the same except power level.
It would also be nice to see the set of figures for modified rigs as per
Toms URL. 73 Clive GM3POI