Re: Topband: C52

To: <Topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: Topband: C52
From: "Cecil Acuff" <chacuff@cableone.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 08:06:57 -0500
From: "Herbert Schoenbohm" <herbs@vitelcom.net>
To: "Cecil Acuff" <chacuff@cableone.net>; <Topband@contesting.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 11:06 AM

> Cecil Wrote:
>>   Last nite C52 had a decent signal for at least an hour or more,
>> > I finally gave up and shut down the rig.  Just wanted to know
>> > if they hear as bad as it seems, I only heard them work a
>> > few stations in that hour, and many were calling,

Just thought I'd set the record...the above quote was not posted by me....I
did post a response and followed the top posting rule...mine was below the
above quote I guess leading someone to believe it was actually my
response...

I applaud any group that has spent as much time on topband as the C52C
crew....especially in the challenging conditions....

Cecil Acuff
K5DL