Topband: Coupla things

To: "topband@contesting.com" <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: Topband: Coupla things
From: Niko Cimbur <ac6dd@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 21:22:49 -0800 (PST)
> K9YC writes:
> The broad signals out here on the left coast this weekend were W6BH,
W6NV, and AC6DD. The other big guns mostly use K3s, and are a lot cleaner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w_RuN5xktg

> And I DID contact each of the guys whose calls I cited during the
contest. In fact, I contacted AC6DD about this issue two years ago when
he was making a mess in the JA window during the winter Stew, and two
years later his signal is still trashy.
You did not contact me personally at any time.
Your Stew Perry contact consisted of an anonymous "Bad Key Clicks QSY".
> K9YC writes on 3830 on Mon JAn 28:
> And it sure would be nice if W6BH and AC6DD would clean up their signals,
which were often wiping out stations with their clicky, phase-noise filled
sidebands.

By your own writing you complained of my bad signal during Stew Perry
when I was using a FT1000MP and an Intech Com 1000B Amplifier with a 60'
Vertical antenna located in Avila Beach.
You have the exactly same complaint now when I was located near San Simeon
using a K3, ACOM 2000A, and a 95' Vertical.

It is clear to me where the problem is, and that you might need to have your
receiving equipment examined.
I asked you in the past to provide some evidence of your assertions, but so far
I have not received any,
and your personal attacks continue.  I am asking you to stop.

Niko - AC6DD
Topband Reflector