Re: Topband: Coupla things

To: Eddy Swynar <deswynar@xplornet.ca>
Subject: Re: Topband: Coupla things
From: mstangelo@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 17:15:15 +0000 (UTC)
I thought the proper way of indicating clicks is with the signal report - 579k.
I haven't heard this used in years.

If the offender gets's this signal report it may give him a clue something is
amiss.

It worked when I was a novice years ago in the 1960's.

Remember all thise key click filter articles on the old QST?

Mike N2MS