Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding, Lightning & corona discharge

To: "Tower Talk List" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding, Lightning & corona discharge
From: Dave NØRQ <n0rq@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:48:31 -0500
I, too, have telco entering one corner of house (where the shack is),
tower/coax in the opposite, and power on the other side of garage.

It would take quite a bit of work (trenching, digging) to bond them all
together.  But if I did do that, what material would a person use
-- #4 (or #2, or #6) copper?  It would be over 100' of the stuff to connect
all the ground rods together (2 outside the shack, 2 for power,
and 8 under the tower).

--
Dave NØRQ