RE : [TowerTalk] Grounding control cable/Rotator control box

To: "'Carl Smidt'" <xveoneov@sprint.ca>, "'Noel'" <yaesurig@msn.com>
Subject: RE : [TowerTalk] Grounding control cable/Rotator control box
From: "hermans" <on4kj@skynet.be>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 21:59:44 +0300

-----Message d'origine-----
De?: towertalk-bounces@contesting.com
[mailto:towertalk-bounces@contesting.com] De la part de Carl Smidt
Envoyé?: lundi 13 septembre 2004 21:54
À?: Noel
Cc?: towertalk@contesting.com
Objet?: Re: [TowerTalk] Grounding control cable/Rotator control box

How do you expect to get any advice if people cannot give you the
description and suggested source of the sought for device(s).

I am quite sure that you cannot easily manufacture the required
grounding blocs yourself????

73,   Carl   VE9OV  (Somewhat perplexed)

COMMENT ON.

Affraid if you are not going to set-up a production line, you even wont
find the different elements needed in small qnt.
( And if.......At what price ?....)

Jos on4kj

COMMENT OFF.