Re: [TowerTalk] Loop vs Dipole...I'm original "asker"

To: K4SAV <RadioIR@charter.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Loop vs Dipole...I'm original "asker"
From: Richards <jruing@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 10:22:12 -0400
OK... so, I am guessing this is why the fellow asked the original
question about how those two types of antennas were working out
in real life, where all the all those variables would be working their
magic, and having respective impacts, depending on the location.

Of course, such anecdotal stories would be of only limited use
and not necessarily applicable to other locations and other situations
which would have their own, respective variables playing out.  But it
would be at least another clue, even if not conclusive.  And I kinda
thought the original poster had tried to say he was doing both the
modeling AND asking about real life results.

Just MY take.  I has all been very informative and interesting to this
novice operator.

Thanks for the uptake and Happy Trails / 73.     ///  K8JHR  ///