Re: [TowerTalk] Pinning my mast in rotator clamp

To: "mrlogs" <mrlogs@verizon.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Pinning my mast in rotator clamp
From: "N3XX" <n3xx@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 21:19:34 -0400
I have never drilled through the mast & bolted.  Have had to climb the
towers a couple of times in the last 20 years to readjust when we had high
winds, and the mast slipped a little in the clamps.  I would rather have to
do this once in awhile than have something break in the rotator.

73,
Tim - N3XX