Re: [TowerTalk] Buring Bury-Flex

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Buring Bury-Flex
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 11:06:40 -0500
According to the last paragraph on the RF Parts site
http://www.rfparts.com/ldf4-50a.html

"All HELIAX coaxial cables are jacketed for direct burial or
for corrosive environmental conditions. Standard jacketing
material is weather-resistant polyethylene suitable for use
in extreme climates."

John KK9A